Careers at ByteSnap Design
Work at ByteSnap Design
ByteSnap Design is an industry leader in embedded systems.
We are a small, dynamic and rapidly-growing team and our extensive and diverse clientele ensures a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Our employees benefit from an excellent compensation package comprising a competitive salary and profits-related bonuses.
We’re always seeking knowledgeable, creative and committed individuals who are ready to grow with us.
Want to work for innovative clients, experience the excitement of bringing new products to market and work with a dynamic, friendly team? Then get in touch.
Note to recruitment agencies:
Whilst we do work with agencies, we do not accept unsolicited CVs.
If you would like to work with ByteSnap Design, please send through a copy of your terms and conditions, for these to be agreed in advance, to info [at] bytesnap [dot] co [dot] uk.
Anything submitted to ByteSnap without such agreement will be considered to be unsolicited and our property, without further obligation.
JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
LOCATION: Longbridge Technology Park, Longbridge.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
DAY TO DAY ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES AND SUPPORT TO THE FINANCE MANAGER
1. Application of accounts processes on the Sage Accounting system.
2. Issue of purchase orders.
3. Management of supplier and purchase invoices including ensuring approvals, entry onto Sage system and payment. Dealing with payment queries and management of the Purchase Ledger. Entry of direct debits and expenses onto Sage accounting system.
4. Overview of time recording system; checking for consistency by managers, check correct labelling and closure of projects once completed.
5. Credit control. Preparation of invoices due summary and chasing slow paying customers through e mails and telephone contact in close liaison with the Managing directors and Finance Manager.
6. In support of the Finance Manager managing the Invoicing processes inclusive of liaison with project managers, dealing with commercial and other client issues.
7. Preparation of specified reports and ad hoc information such as provision of analyses .
8. General office administration.
– AAT PART QUALIFIED OR SUBSTANTIAL ACCOUNTS EXPERIENCE
Experience operating within an office environment in a clerical capacity
PERSON SPECIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge and experience in Sage Accountancy software is essential
• Proficiency in Excel spreadsheet software.
• Computer literate
• Drive, determination, flexibility, a sense of humour and a diligent approach
• Salary range £20-24k dependent on experience (pro-rata)
• 20 hours per week, spread over 4 or 5 days
• Some flexibility on agreed working hours
• 26 day’s holiday per year
• Contributory pension scheme
Applicant references will be required and successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.