Electronics design and app development for multinationals
Large corporates turn to ByteSnap Design to complement the skills of their existing technical teams. ByteSnap delivers embedded electronics design, embedded software and mobile app development projects to a number of multinational companies that benefit from:
• Full embedded electronics skillset from one company
• Outsourcing to an award winning and accredited partner
• A trusted supplier that has a high level of repeat business
• Expertise in Windows CE, Embedded Linux, FPGA, app development and more
• End-to-end project management, from design to testing
Sample corporate projects
Over the years, our ISO 9001 accredited consultancy has been involved in the technical design, build and support of many projects, including:
• Logistics app development for large international automotive manufacturer. The app handles over 30,000 transactions per month, and has seen increased productivity, improved quality of work at the import centre and a reduction in costs.
• Porting Android to an industrial computer to reduce costs across thousands of devices. This is one of several projects we have undertaken for a PoS and automated cash machine multinational.
• An asset management application for Android tablets, used by a major retailer, for stock control within each of their stores.
• Putting Windows CE onto a technology giant’s platform, which involved ByteSnap collaborating with a global team.
• The design of industrial tablets for aligning turbines and generators. This is just one of multiple electronics and software projects that ByteSnap has carried out during our long-term relationship with SKF. Other developments include software drivers, Windows CE boards, complex application work, hardware, board support and application work.
• The design and build of Windows CE drivers for semiconductor firm Imagination Technologies.
We will work with your team on those niche projects where you need additional expertise. With our track record and team members from the projects above still in place, you can be confident when speaking to us about your project requirements for:
So, whether you are in the transport, energy, IoT, industrial, medical, logistics or marine fields, you’ll find our independent and impartial advice can help your project meet deadlines on budget.
So – get in touch with us for a chat today.